Thursday, May 14, 2009

From the mouth of babes

I'm going to make an effort to start recording some of the stuff Max is saying these days.  I know every parent must go through this and think their child is oh so clever but here I go.  I thank god there are moments of humor because otherwise, I'd be pulling my hair out 100% of the time.













After banging his knee while jumping on and off the sofa, he sat down in front of his Radiator Springs cars which he often keeps lined up on the coffee table and said - 
"Hey guys, I hurt my knee!"

After a bath, laying on his back in the empty tub.
"I wanna go down the drain."

Heather - "What do you want for dinner?"
Max - "Dessert."











1 comment:

Marie Molese said...

Those are priceless! Are you coming back to the states this year at all?