Sunday, June 29, 2008

Max's Last Day of School

The end of the school year is here already.  I haven't ever posted any pictures of Max at school so here are a few taken the last day.  He has been attending an international pre-school two mornings a week since April.  Max has three other children in his class and two teachers and Max really loves it.  I have to tear him away when I pick him up.

....So I signed him up for a full week of summer school starting tomorrow.  

Max and Georgi 
Mieko and Max

2 comments:

Apuch said...

Max does look like he enjoys it and the school looks great as far as the environment of stimuli around him. The teachers also look very happy in their work which is obvious.

Mike said...

Heather-

I like the blog makeover! And extremely cute school pix. Looks great.

All our best!