Friday, May 2, 2008

I just had to post this picture of Max and Rich at the Shinagawa Aquarium.  Can you see the resemblance?  We went two weekends ago and Max, as expected, really loved the fish.  There is a giant glass tunnel that you can walk through and see the fish swimming around and above you which was a lot of fun.  Rich and I agreed that the dolphin show was a bit lacking in drama and degree of difficulty.  Max spent a lot of time on Rich's shoulders and here they are.  I also share another picture of Max crawling outside.  I can finally cross this developmental milestone off the list.



Max has also taken to pushing his own stroller. 
(Had to add another picture as the sweater is so cute.)



3 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe he finally got down on his knees! Go Max!

Reba said...

OMG they have the same highly discriminating gaze...spooky. "Who are you and what do you want of me?" Too funny.

Apuch said...

Resemblance? Max and Rich look like a fish in the aquarium? ^_^